Opportunity at Koimoi.com
Koimoi.com is a rapidly expanding Bollywood News and Entertainment portal that attracts over 4+ million users per month across its web and mobile platform. Koimoi as a brand has grown phenomenally in the past few years and it is now one of the most popular digital destinations for consumers & the trade fraternity who are interested in Bollywood!
Koimoi researches, curates & publishes digital Bollywood content. The website attracts over 100k users a day, whereas its mobile site and apps entertain over 100k users a day. The business is well recognized for its Box Office information, Reviews, Columns and Reports on the day-to-day business of Bollywood. Koimoi’s mobile apps (on the iTunes Store, Google Play Store & Windows App Store) mimic the site’s web content and are downloaded across the world.
Senior Writer/Reporter, Koimoi
Who could you be? Background & Experience:
- The individual should have a deep interest and sufficient knowledge about BOLLYWOOD
- 2 to 3 years of writing experience
- Experience with a Bollywood media company will be an added advantage
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities):
- Write news and feature stories for Columns and news released for us
- Gather and analyze information about newsworthy events
- Evaluate news leads and news tips to develop story ideas
- Edit and/or assist in editing and proofreading
- A Graduate from accredited college or university with major course work in Journalism
- We are open to the level of experience you bring along
If this role interests you, then send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org