Position: Social Media Manager
Based in: Mumbai/Remote
Reporting to: Business Head
Koimoi.com is India’s top digital entertainment portal with over 15 million monthly visitors. It is part of the 2win Group (games2win.com) that is a pioneer of Interactive Entertainment & Engagement in India.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who prioritizes innovation over mediocrity. Should be well versed with major social media platforms, have good writing skills, communication skills, and a keen interest in Bollywood, Hollywood, TV and Fashion.
- Plan and execute social media strategy on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to get maximum reach, traffic, and interactions for our page.
- Post links, videos, and photos on the said platform on a daily basis.
- Observe trendlines on social media and inform the editorial team on the content that we should produce.
- Understand social media analytics and optimize posting (links, videos, and photos) to find the right balance and get the maximum reach.
- Explore other social media channels that drive traffic and reach. Mostly organic.
- Create a planning calendar regularly, to be executed apart from the daily content that the editorial team produces.
- Manage Video strategies for Facebook and Youtube, in terms of content generation and posting.
- Maintain data sheets for all social platforms, to plan and analyze strategies.
- Keep our social media pages up-to-date.
- Work with the team to generate visually appealing content, and post them on our social handles.
- Create original ideas to engage more users on social media.
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years experience with a known publisher, preferably from the entertainment industry.
- Understanding of social media analysis and various tools like FB analytics, Creator Studio, CrowdTangle, etc.
- An understanding of FB Instant Articles is a must.
- Basic knowledge of photoshop and other image editing tools.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- An understanding of copyright requirements and issues is a must.
- Ability to work on Google Sheets, Slides, and Docs
- Ability to honor work requirements outside office hours, in case of a breaking story.
- Having a basic understanding of SEO, and the impact that social media networks have on the same.
- Team player.
- Check our social media handles on FB, IG, and Twitter and tell us 2 things/platforms that we are not doing and should do, being a brand in our category.
- Suggest a plan (idea and execution) to improve our FB/IG reach. Back the plan with data points and mention the tools that you will look at.
- Check social media trends and suggest a story that we should have covered but did not.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!