Position: Social Media Manager
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Business Head
Koimoi.com is India’s top digital entertainment portal with over 15 million monthly visitors. It is part of the 2win Group (games2win.com) that is a pioneer of Interactive Entertainment & Engagement in India.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who prioritizes innovation over mediocrity. Should be well versed with major social media platforms, have good writing skills, communication skills, and a keen interest in Bollywood, Hollywood, TV and Fashion.
- Monitor and engage on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Come up with strategies to improve social media reach and range
- Create original ideas to engage our readers on social media platforms
- Adhere to rules and regulations related to social media
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for our business partners
- Monitor social media page analytics for viable ideas
- Post updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content
- Perform research to find articles, stories, resources, or other relevant content to our user base
- Update Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts with current and relevant photos, videos, or other content
- Complete other social media projects as assigned.
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Create visually appealing, multimedia content
- Consider every aesthetic detail of a social post, from images to links to formatting of the copy
- Lead productive brainstorms that bring out their teammates’ best ideas
- Hone and expand their brand’s voice and persona
- Possess the ability to quickly pivot and react to a new trend, opportunity or crisis – an indispensable social media skill
- Keep a tab on data and analytics to know what type of social media posts do well for the website
- Suggest trending topics on social media to the team to create posts around them
- Stay up-to-date with latest developments and experiment with new social media marketing strategies
- Should be a great team player
- Should have a good command over the language, vocabulary and grammar
- Should also have specific knowledge about Adobe Photoshop, to design interesting pictorial posts for the social media platforms
- Great leadership skills
- Should know how to work with Excel Sheets
- Should be willing to work in flexible shifts
- Understand SEO and web traffic metrics
- Should possess excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Should be able to post urgent photos and content as there is never a fixed schedule for any news to break
1) Pick any three existing articles from Koimoi.com and suggest how you will promote them on social media with appropriate tags
2) Suggest an original story idea for an article and advise on how to promote that to get maximum traction on the social media platforms
3) Present a plan on what you would do with the social media platforms (Majorly Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) to improve the reach for our posts/videos
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!