Position: Social Media Executive
Based in: Mumbai (Remote/Hybrid)
Reporting to: Business Head
Koimoi.com is India’s top digital entertainment portal with over 15+ million monthly visitors. It is part of the 2win Group (games2win.com) that is a pioneer of Interactive Entertainment & Engagement in India.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Social Media Executive who prioritizes innovation over mediocrity. Should be well versed with major social media platforms, have good writing skills, communication skills, and a keen interest in Bollywood, Hollywood, TV and Fashion.
- Help planning and execute social media strategy on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to get maximum reach, traffic, and interactions for our page.
- Post links, videos, and photos on the said platform on a daily basis.
- Observe trendlines on social media and inform the editorial team on the content that we should produce.
- Understand social media analytics and optimize posting (links, videos, and photos) to find the right balance and get the maximum reach.
- Adhere to the planning/content calendar for social media.
- Help in executing Video strategies for Facebook and Youtube, in terms of content generation and posting.
- Keep our social media pages up-to-date.
- Work with the team to generate visually appealing content, and post them on our social handles.
- Create original ideas to engage more users on social media.
Experience & Skills:
- 1+ years experience with a known publisher, preferably from the entertainment industry.
- Understanding of social media analysis and various tools like FB analytics, Creator Studio, CrowdTangle, etc.
- An understanding of FB Instant Articles is a must.
- Basic knowledge of photoshop and other image editing tools.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- An understanding of copyright requirements and issues is a must.
- Ability to work on Google Sheets, Slides, and Docs
- Ability to honor work requirements outside office hours, in case of a breaking story.
- Team player.
If this job interests you, then please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!