Koimoi.com is India’s #2 Digital Bollywood Portal with over 5 million users a month visiting its Web and Mobile sites. Koimoi is part of the 2win Group (contests2win.com; mobile2win; games2win.com) that is a pioneer of Interactive Entertainment & Engagement in India.
* Position: Senior Content Writer
* Based in: Mumbai
* Reporting to: Business Head
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for Senior Content Writers who eat, drink and breathe Bollywood. Being interested in all other entertainment content like Hollywood, television, web series and other film industries is a must. Ability to manage a team is a plus point.
• Achieve targets in terms of traffic. This would be including writing articles and managing all other content for the brand.
• Be keen on all kind of information that goes under the entertainment category. And use skills to make information benefit the business.
• Understand Box-Office numbers, predictions, and trendlines.
• Be well versed with all social platforms and use it in our advantage.
• Use contacts with PRs and be able to connect us with them for interviews, etc
• Flexibility to work at any time of the day, as the news flow never stops in Bollywood.
Experience & Skills:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a content writer role.
• Should have a solid command over the language, vocabulary & grammar.
Should understand how to use WordPress and its plugins. Also, be aware of SEO and SMM is an additional benefit.
• Should be quick in understanding and prioritizing content that matters.
• For being a great writer, you need to be an amazing editor first. Should be able to proof-check grammar & language before passing the articles to publish.
• Should know your readers! You should know who you’re serving in order to cook a delicious meal.
• Cut, copy & paste look just good on a keyboard. Should be able to create content that works.
• Having experience with video content will be an added advantage.
Assignment 1: OPINIONATED- Will any Indian movie be able to beat the record of Avengers: Endgame? Considering it was released on a mere 2800 screens. Where is Bollywood going wrong?
Assignment 2: OPINIONATED- No Shah Rukh Khan movie before 2020-2021? Will it or will it not affect his box office presence.
Interested candidates, please share your resume along with both the above-mentioned assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best!