* Position: Content Writer
* Based in: Mumbai
* Reporting to: Editor
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for Content Writers having good writing skills & must be updated with everything related to Bollywood. Should also be a follower of TV and fashion! We are looking for immediate joiners
• Writing a minimum of 6 articles per day.
• Researching the internet on what’s trending currently.
• Being aware about who’s doing what in Bollywood.
• Should be well aware about the box office aspects of the films.
• Can come up with creative ideas about articles that can go viral.
• Should be flexible to work at any time of the day, as the news flow never stops in
Experience & Skills:
• Freshers will be welcomed but experience always acts as an addition.
• Should have solid command over the language, vocabulary & grammar.
• A good understanding of SEO because no one wants their articles to be on the bottom of Google search.
• Should have a mild knowledge of how WordPress works, anyway everyone blogs these days.
• Time is money! If your article does not go first, it will never be on the search engine.
• For being a great writer, you need to be an amazing editor first. Should be able to proof-check grammar & language before passing the articles to publish.
• Should know your readers! You should know whom you’re serving in order to cook a delicious meal.
• Cut, copy & paste look just good on a keyboard.
• Writing the articles you would click to read!
Assignment 1: Predict the opening day of Simmba. You can take the references from our Hype Meter articles which we do for each film.
Assignment 2: Write an opinionated piece on-
Will Zero retain Shah Rukh Khan’s majesty at the box office?
Tip: You can take full liberty to pour your heart in this. Be as creative as you can, you’re allowed to use sarcasm too.
Interested candidates, please share your resume along with both the above-mentioned assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org All the best!