Dabangg 2 Creates Huge Impact at the Overseas Box Office – Opening Report
Dabangg 2, which made a hefty collections on its opening day at the India Box Office, made a large collection at its Overseas Opening as well. The movie released on Thursday in some places at the overseas. The Thursday + Friday Overseas Box Office collection of Dabangg 2 is 1.35 Million USD which approximates to INR 7.30 Crores. This is indeed a huge figure for a Bollywood Masala Movie released Overseas.
Salman Khan has started making a good impact at the Overseas Box Office for his last 4 movies, i.e. Dabangg, Bodyguard, Ready and Ek Tha Tiger. Ek Tha Tiger features in Koimoi Overseas TOP 10 at No 6 currently with Overseas Total of USD 10.7 Million.
You can check the domestic box office collections of Dabangg 2 here.
MKS tweets @mksmukulsharma
- Watch : What Happens When Elli Avram Gets BAJAOED!
- Anurag Kashyap Tells Why Gangs Of Wasseypur Fans Will Like Meeruthiya Gangsters
- Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon’s New Song ‘Bam Bam’ | Ft. Kapil Sharma
- Kinna Sona | Watch Kunal Kemmu & Zoa Morani In Bhaag Johnny’s New Son
- Angry Indian Godesses – Catch This Interesting Trailer!
|Rs. 47.50 cr|
|Rs. 18.50 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 82.47 cr|
|Rs. 05.50 cr|