Box Office Records Of Dhoom 3 Which Jai Ho Aims To Smash
Aamir Khan and Salman Khan swear by their friendship. But the undeniable thing of Bollywood friendships remain constant – competition. With Dhoom 3 attaining the pinnacle of success this season, Salman’s Jai Ho is predicted by trade insiders as a serious threat to the records set by Dhoom 3.
Koimoi collates for you the probable records that can be smashed as Salman makes a re-entry on the silver screens after a dry respite of over a year.
1) Dhoom 3 currently holds the record of the Highest opening day earning of 36 crores inclusive of its Tamil and Telugu editions. Though Jai Ho will witness a normal Friday release, given Dhoom 3‘s first day income, it has high chances to beat the same.
2) Highest Single Day Earning of 37.75 crores. The mere craze for Salman’s films is unfathomable and it won’t be a shock if Jai Ho beats the record of highest single day earning as well.
3) Dhoom 3 became the fastest joiner of the 100 crore club in merely 3 days of its release which defeated Chennai Express‘ fastest entry of over 3 days (including the paid previews). Well, it’s bit difficult for Jai Ho to beat the same and enter the club in 2 Days!
4) Nevertheless, Jai Ho also has good chances of beating the opening weekend collections of Dhoom 3. The film made 107 crores in its opening weekend. Given that Salman’s films appeal to wider range of masses, one can expect a better opening weekend income from Jai Ho.
5) Dhoom 3 holds the record for highest worldwide opening weekend collections. The film is indeed expected to begin extremely well in both domestic and overseas. However, with Salman’s limited fans overseas, there is a little chance that the film will topple Dhoom 3‘s records of the same.
6) Dhoom 3 currently ranks as the highest grossing film in the domestic market with a whopping 253.50 crores. Its lifetime is expected to settle in the range of 275 crores which is quite an attainable challenge for Jai Ho.
7) Dhoom 3 earned over 61 crores in its opening weekend overseas. Though Salman’s films are not marketed specifically for overseas audiences, his massive popularity in the G.C.C and U.A.E might help in toppling this record of DHoom 3 as well.
8) Dhoom 3 also holds the record of the highest one week collections of 185.50 crores at the domestic circuit. Jai Ho has good chances of beating this because Salman’s teeming millions of fans have been waiting with bated breath for this film.
9) Dhoom 3 has made a worldwide collections of 479.50 crores so far and its eventual figures will rest in the range of 500 crores. Jai Ho might look at this as a task but with Salman’s strong hold over domestic market, it won’t be an unimaginable feat to beat this record.
10) Jai Ho will definitely surpass the profit rate of Dhoom 3. The latter’s heavy budget of 125 crores is a deterrent in incurring ample profit for it and definitely Jai Ho will manage to remain more profitable comparatively.
- All Is Well’s Chaar Shanivaar Full Song Released
- Aaj Ki Party Song From Bajrangi Bhaijaan Now Out | Ft. Salman Khan, Kareena Kapo
- Chaar Shanivaar Song Teaser | All Is Well | Get Ready To Shake Your Legs ‘
- Exclusive : Know All About Dharmendra’s Quirky Role In Second Hand Husband
- Ishq Karenge Song | Bangistan | Ft. Jacqueline Fernandez, Riteish Deshmukh, Pulk
|Rs. 01.03 cr|
|Rs. 98.05 cr|
|Rs. 37.57 cr|
|Rs. 76.88 cr|
|Rs. 08.00 cr|