Emraan Lets Huma Take Over For A Kissing Scene
Emraan Hashmi’s stature has certainly gone beyond his initial tag of being just a ‘serial kisser’. The actor, who has shown his acting and superstar chops in films like Shanghai and Jannat 2, is one of the most coveted talents in Bollywood now. However, when Emraan is in a film, kissing becomes an integral part of the script.
However, for a change, the actor has let his co-star take charge. A source told us that in his latest film, Ek Thi Daayan, there is a scene where Huma Qureshi and Emmi are required to get intimate. Naturally, nothing could convey it better than a lip-to-lip kiss. So, the set was emptied out and only the bare minimum technicians stood back to capture the scene.
Surprisingly, the one who took charge was not Emmi, but his co-star Huma. She actually made him comfortable. Emraan sportingly said, “Yeah, we have a kiss, but I let Huma take over.”
But there is a dampener here! One hears that the kiss was suppose to be a part of the new promos, but the Central Board of Film Certification has raised objection.
- All Is Well’s Chaar Shanivaar Full Song Released
- Aaj Ki Party Song From Bajrangi Bhaijaan Now Out | Ft. Salman Khan, Kareena Kapo
- Chaar Shanivaar Song Teaser | All Is Well | Get Ready To Shake Your Legs ‘
- Exclusive : Know All About Dharmendra’s Quirky Role In Second Hand Husband
- Ishq Karenge Song | Bangistan | Ft. Jacqueline Fernandez, Riteish Deshmukh, Pulk
|Rs. 01.03 cr|
|Rs. 98.05 cr|
|Rs. 37.57 cr|
|Rs. 76.88 cr|
|Rs. 08.00 cr|