Director Dibakar Banerjee has rubbished rumours about making a sequel to his last year’s release Shanghai. Dibakar, who is currently busy with another of his project, said he has no plans to do so for a long time.

“Right now I am just writing for my next film and I don’t think I have announced the sequel so far and the plans are not to do so for a long time,” Dibakar said here Sunday during the celebration of 100 years of Indian cinema at Whistling Woods International.

Advertisement

Dibakar Banerjee
Dibakar Banerjee

Advertisement.

Advertisement

Check This Out