Zero Box Office (Lifetime): Now all the hoopla of predictions and possibilities has come to end after the release of Shah Rukh Khan’s much-awaited Zero. With negativity on social media and mixed word-of-mouth doing the rounds, the journey at the box office will not be so swift for this romantic-drama. In the same context, yesterday we asked whether Zero be able to cross the celebrated mark of 100 crores at the box office and the results are still bit favourable for the movie.

Advertisement

About 5,561 people participated in a poll and majority of them still expecting the movie to at least cross the hurdle of 100 crores. 3,282 participants i.e. 59.02% voted to say that the 100 crore is possible. Remaining 2,279 constituting 40.98% said that the movie might fail to touch the mark.

Zero Box Office (Lifetime): 100 Crore Possible? A Very Close Decision By You Guys!
Zero Box Office (Lifetime): 100 Crore Possible? A Close Decision By You Guys!

Advertisement

This year, all three Khans have failed to deliver the expected money spinners at the ticket windows. Considering their staggering budgets and hype, all biggies including Race 3, Thugs Of Hindostan and now sadly, Zero, has proved to be a complete letdown. While, Race 3 (29.17 crores) and Thugs Of Hindostan (50.75 crores) opened big and garnered a lifetime total of 169 crores and 145.29 crores, respectively, it’s an altogether different story for Zero, which even started on a low note by collecting 20.14 crores. And with Simmba arriving this week, the fate is not-so-good for SRK starrer.

Zero Box Office (Lifetime): 100 Crore Possible? A Close Decision By You Guys!
Zero Box Office (Lifetime): 100 Crore Possible? A Close Decision By You Guys!

Zero directed by Aanand L. Rai and featuring Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma, Katrina Kaif and Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub, released on 21st December 2018.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Check This Out