War Box Office: Hrithik Roshan & Tiger Shroff’s actioner has done crazy business at the Box Office. It’s been less than two weeks since the release of the film and it’s already 2019’s highest Bollywood grosser beating Kabir Singh. Now the film is chasing 300 crores club and entry will be done in the next few days.
In its Box Office run so far, War has broken several big Box Office records and we have reported to you about them earlier. In this article, we are going to discuss the insane Number Play of War and we are sure you’ll be fascinated by the Box Office game of this big film.
1. War is expected to end its second week total close to 50 crores mark which means the second week business of the film is more than the first weekend business of the latest 100 crore hits Chhichhore & Dream Girl i.e. 35.98 crores and 44.57 crores respectively.
2. 2nd weekend of War is 33.3 crores which is more the first week business of Judgementall Hai Kya i.e. 31 crores.
3. Day 13 business of War i.e. 4.75 crores is equal to the lifetime business of Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas.
4. Lifetime business of War will be more than twice of Super 30 i.e. 146.10 crores.
5. Lifetime business of War will be more than the combined lifetime business of Independence Day 2019 releases Mission Mangal & Batla House even though both of them performed exceedingly well. The total lifetime business of MM & BH is 297.34 crores.
That’s why Bollywood strictly needs more volume of big and good entertainers which target masses. More power to popular cinema!