Tanhaji Box Office: Ajay Devgn and the team of Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior continued the victory march by earning some record-breaking numbers in 4th week too. Out of its monumental total of 259.52 crores, the period drama clocked 21.65 crores in last 7 days. To explain in lesser words how amazingly well Tanhaji did, we say that it has earned almost double the amount of Ranbir Kapoor’s Sanju and Salman Khan’s Tiger Zinda Hai, both of which were 300 crore plus grossers.
With 21.65 crores, Tanhaji has brought in 3rd highest collections ever for any Hindi film, in the 4th-week run. The list is topped by Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (Hindi), while the 2nd position is held by Uri: The Surgical Strike.
Check out the top 10 earners of 4th week:
1) Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017)- 29.40 crores (Hindi)
2) Uri: The Surgical Strike (2019)- 29.21 crores
3) Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior (2020)- 21.65 crores
4) Kabir Singh (2019)- 16.66 crores
5) 3 Idiots (2009)- 15.63 crores
6) Chhichhore (2019)- 15.30 crores
7) Dangal (2016)- 15.08 crores
8) Padmaavat (2018)- 14.17 crores
9) PK (2014)- 13.55 crores
10) Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015)- 11.73 crores
Speaking about Tiger Zinda Hai (2017) and Sanju (2018), both are out of the top 10. They earned 10.89 crores and 10.48 crores respectively.
Speaking about the overall collection, Tanhaji has earned 341.23 crores gross globally. It crossed the lifetime of Hrithik Roshan’s Bang Bang (340 crores).