The worst fears have come true. Mausam has been postponed to 23rd September. Although the CBFC has reportedly seen the film this evening its release has been postponed as the Indian Air Force’s No Objection Certificate has still not been received. Without the IAF NOC, the CBFC is not likely to issue the censor certificate, without which a film cannot be released. The producers, Sheetal Talwar and Eros International, have, therefore, postponed the release from 16th to 23rd Sept. With seven additional days at their disposal, the issue of cuts suggested by the IAF — which cuts not having been effected has resulted in the IAF not issuing the NOC — should hopefully be resolved.

Advertisement.

Advertisement

6 COMMENTS

  1. if things are not ok from the Govt side, it is better to postpone for a week so that the makers will get sufficient time for the preparation…………….

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Check This Out