For Irrfan, It Was All About Becoming Famous
Irrfan, known as one of the best performers in the country, says as a child his only motive was to become famous and change people’s perception towards him.
“I just wanted to become somebody. I wanted to change the perception of people towards me. That was the basic reason,” said the actor at an event.
The 46-year-old, who was speaking at the launch of author Vikas Swarup’s book “Accidental Apprentice”, added: “Initially, I wanted to become famous – be it a player or whatever. But I didn’t get any support from my family.”
Check out the video right here:
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi, Amyra Dastur Talk About Mr X
- Star Wars : The Force Awakens Teaser 2 | Return Of Han Solo & Chewbacca
- Watch Unfreedom’s Official Trailer | A Banned Film In India
- Lalla Lalla Lori Song From Welcome To Karachi | Ft. Arshad, Jackky, Lauren
- Batman V.Superman : Dawn Of Justice Teaser
|Rs. 24.00 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.30 cr|
|Rs. 93.00 cr|
|Rs. 13.40 cr|