For Irrfan, It Was All About Becoming Famous
Irrfan, known as one of the best performers in the country, says as a child his only motive was to become famous and change people’s perception towards him.
“I just wanted to become somebody. I wanted to change the perception of people towards me. That was the basic reason,” said the actor at an event.
The 46-year-old, who was speaking at the launch of author Vikas Swarup’s book “Accidental Apprentice”, added: “Initially, I wanted to become famous – be it a player or whatever. But I didn’t get any support from my family.”
Check out the video right here:
- Hottie Katrina Kaif Scorches In Afghan Jalebi Song From Phantom
- Fantastic Four | Official Hindi Trailer
- Welcome Back’s 1st Song ‘Tutti Bole Wedding Di’ Released
- Ae Mere Humsafar From Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Revived In ‘All is Well’
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
|Rs. 272.25 cr|
|Rs. 95.76 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|