D-Day: 1st Monday Box Office Collections
Nikhil Advani’s D-Day with its high octave action and spy thriller premise failed to work off any magic at the domestic box-office. Despite being celebrated by most critics, the film did not translate into a box office wonder. The exact collections are still being compiled, however, according to early estimates, the film on its 1st Monday earned 3.50 crores, thus snowballing D-Day‘s total collections to 16.40 crores so far.
With brilliant acting from its ensemble cast and a taut storyline, the film is rare thriller for Bollywood. However, with its taste being extremely urban the film is suffering due to stiff competition from another magnanimous multiple film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. Made on a lavish budget, the swanky film will find it difficult to earn heavily.
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here.
- Watch The Official Teaser Of Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer ‘Definition of F
- Shahid And Alia Get Sleepless Nights In The New Song From Shandaar; Neend Na Muj
- Watch Ranbir And Deepika’s ‘Matargashti’ In Tamasha’s Ne
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Audio Jukebox Out!
- Watch Deepika Padukone’s New Commercial With Dad Prakash Padukone
|Rs. 15.50 cr|
|Rs. 78.00 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 46.25 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|