D-Day: 1st Monday Box Office Collections
Nikhil Advani’s D-Day with its high octave action and spy thriller premise failed to work off any magic at the domestic box-office. Despite being celebrated by most critics, the film did not translate into a box office wonder. The exact collections are still being compiled, however, according to early estimates, the film on its 1st Monday earned 3.50 crores, thus snowballing D-Day‘s total collections to 16.40 crores so far.
With brilliant acting from its ensemble cast and a taut storyline, the film is rare thriller for Bollywood. However, with its taste being extremely urban the film is suffering due to stiff competition from another magnanimous multiple film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. Made on a lavish budget, the swanky film will find it difficult to earn heavily.
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here.
- Hottie Katrina Kaif Scorches In Afghan Jalebi Song From Phantom
- Fantastic Four | Official Hindi Trailer
- Welcome Back’s 1st Song ‘Tutti Bole Wedding Di’ Released
- Ae Mere Humsafar From Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Revived In ‘All is Well’
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
|Rs. 272.25 cr|
|Rs. 95.76 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|