“Salman And Shah Rukh Loving Each Other Is Impossible” – Salim Khan
Though the hug and patch up story of Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan is quite amazing to hear, in reality the friendship isn’t as perfect as before. In 2008 at Katrina Kaif’s birthday party SRK and Salman had a massive fight, memories of which still lingers and haunts all.
At the trailer launch of Sholay’s 3D version, veteran scriptwriter and Salman’s father Salim Khan said that friendship between rivals is highly implausible a thought.
“They are grown ups. There can’t be love between rivals. Salman and Shah Rukh loving each other is impossible. If SRK’s film does well Salman won’t dance. And if Salman’s film does well Shah Rukh won’t throw a party.”
Ever lasting friendships in an industry with such cut throat competition isn’t possible. However, Salim Khan added, “There should be courtesy between rivals.”
It is established that the friendships between the two has been tarnished but when Salman’s father himself makes such a statement, the friendship of Bollywood’s two colossal superstars seems even more impossible.
- Tumhe Romance Se Koi Allergy Hai? | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
- Hogaya Tumhara Weight Loss | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
- Jeena Nahi Janti | Hamari Adhuri Kahani | Dialogue Promo
- First Look: Irrfan Khan As Mr. Masrani In Jurassic World
- Nuri Ko Leke Tumhara Kya Irada Hai | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
|Rs. 70.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.67 cr|
|Rs. 75.00 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|