#MondayMotivation: Due to the lockdown, all the days seem similar as people have lost the track of dates and time. However, there are plenty of them like us who have to work from home. So, there are a lot of people who deal with Monday blues and motivation to go through the day and the entire week.
Every week, we share some motivating, encouraging and positive quotes from your favourite movies or shows or statements by your favourite stars. Even today, our #MondayMotivation features some fun and interesting quotes from two of the most popular shows – Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Good Place.
Both Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Good Place have a great fan following all over the world. Currently, the 7th season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine is featuring on NBC. Sadly, The Good Place finished last year with 4 successful seasons. Take a look at some fun quotes as and pump yourself up for the day.
1. The English language can not fully capture the depth and complexity of my thoughts, so I’m incorporating emojis into my speech to better express myself.
2. Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. No doubt, no doubt, no doubt.
3. The only thing I’m not good at is modesty because I’m great at it.
4. Fine. but in protest, I’m walking over there extremely slowly!
5. If I die, turn my tweets into a book.
The Good Place:
1. Come on, you know how this works. You fail and then you try something else. And you fail again and again, and you fail a thousand times, and you keep trying because maybe the 1,001st idea might work. Now, I’m gonna and try to find our 1,001st idea
2. I am a strong, independent acid snake in the skinsuit of a strong, independent woman!
3. Okay homies, you’re sad. I can tell ’cause you have the same looks on your faces that my teachers did whenever I raised my hand in class. But let’s be happy.
4. I assume he’s doing the same as every human. Some good days. Some bad days. He’s got a few friends, a few people he can’t stand. He’s learning some things, all by himself, and hopefully learning to ask for help when he needs it. He’s messing up, and trying again, and messing up again, and then getting things wrong, and then trying to make them right. That’s what everyone does.
5. Here’s an idea. What if we don’t worry about whatever comes next?
What’s your favourite line from B99 and The Good Place? Let us know in the comments below.