Sridevi and Boney Kapoor’s house in Andheri (Lokhandwala) caught fire yesterday. The fire that originated from a short circuit in her bedroom burned down a part of her property. At the time of the event, Sridevi along with her daughters and mother-in-law was present in the house.
Boney Kapoor, who was in Bandra rushed home to settle the state of his house. Sending off his mother to brother Sanjay Kapoor’s house, the producer and his wife along with his daughters shifted to a hotel for the night.
Luckily, the fire was brought in control in time resisting any further damage to the property.
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here.