Madhuri Dixit On The Second COVID-19 Wave: “It’s Heartbreaking To See The Pandemic Taking Over Our Lives Yet Again”

Madhuri Dixit's tweet comes at a time when Maharashtra's Chief Minister, Uddhav Thackeray, has imposed lockdown like restrictions in the state.

Caption: Madhuri Dixit Expresses Her Gratitude To Frontline Workers For Their Service (PC: Instagram)

Bollywood star Madhuri Dixit Nene on Sunday reacted to the current situation of the Covid-19 pandemic which has badly affected India in its ongoing second wave.

Advertisement

Taking to Twitter, the actress called the effect of the pandemic heartbreaking. At the same time, she also expressed gratitude to frontline workers for their service at the nation’s hour of crisis.

Madhuri Dixit tweeted, “It’s heartbreaking to see the pandemic taking over our lives yet again. We can only get through this with each other’s support. Requesting you all to follow the guidelines & take care of your loved ones. My humble gratitude to our frontline workers for their selfless service.”

Advertisement
Advertisement

Madhuri Dixit‘s tweet comes at a time when Maharashtra’s Chief Minister, Uddhav Thackeray, has imposed lockdown like restrictions starting 8 pm on April 14 till April 30, to break the chain of the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic which has gripped the state.

Meanwhile, new Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra spiked to a record high of 67,123 on Saturday while the death toll mounted to 419, the second-highest so far.

For more news and updates from the entertainment world, stay tuned to Koimoi.

Must Read: Ranveer Singh Recalls The Time When He Was Told Of Not Having Quintessential Looks, Says “Be True To Your Craft”

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

Advertisement