With the Ajay Devgan and Emraan Hashmi starrer Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji releasing this Friday, there is a lot of buzz about the film. Koimoi.com shares 10 facts about the film that you will not hear elsewhere.
1. The final set-up of the movie was ready in four days flat.
2. Emraan Hashmi and Ajay Devgan were signed on for DTBHJ before Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai.
3. Both Emraan Hashmi and Ajay Devgan had initially thought that Madhur Bhandarkar wanted to offer them a role in his next hard hitting movie. But they were both pleasantly surprised when they got to know that he was planning to make a comedy instead.
4. Emraan and Ajay agreed to sign on the movie within 15 minutes of hearing the narration. They liked it so much that they did not wait to hear the complete narration of the script.
5. Emraan Hashmi shot for the song Tere Bin in high fever on Pattaya Beach. He took some injections and was back to work to complete the song, without wasting any time.
Read more: Films To Look Forward To In 2011
6. The costumes of the movie were decided just 15 days in advance. In fact, more than 700 costumes were prepared for the main cast and the junior artists in the given time span.
7. Omi Vaidya, even though is a Maharashtrian by origin, was brought up in the US. So, for his role in DTBHJ, Omi especially learnt Marathi.
8. DTBHJ is both Madhur Bhandarkar and Emraan Hashmi’s first romantic comedy and it’s also the first time both of them have worked together.
9. All three female leads in the movie – Shraddha Das, Shahzan Padamsee and Shruti Hassan – are one movie old in the industry. Talk about coincidences!
10. Madhur Bhandarkar’s wife and his artistes know what a great sense of humour he has. For ages, they all have been telling him to make a comedy. With ‘Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji’, Madhur fulfills their wish.