Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobaara!: Opening Day (Thursday) Box Office Collections
Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobaara! opened to a great response at the domestic box office on Thursday (Day 1), despite limited screen count. The film that released on the eve of Independence Day took advantage of the holiday scenario and went on to earn approx 14 crores (Gross) i.e, 11.50 crores (all India nett collections) according to early estimates.
Riding high on star value, the Akshay Kumar, Sonakshi Sinha and Imran Khan starrer has the advantage of a brilliant prequel which people remember for its fantastic story line. Though critics aren’t really appreciating the film, audiences will still flock in to theaters given its prevailing hype in the market.
The film fared well in Delhi-UP circuit, Pune, Mumbai and Hyderabad. The start is great given OUATIMD has limited screens, where the film opened to a great occupancy!
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here
- Watch : What Happens When Elli Avram Gets BAJAOED!
- Anurag Kashyap Tells Why Gangs Of Wasseypur Fans Will Like Meeruthiya Gangsters
- Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon’s New Song ‘Bam Bam’ | Ft. Kapil Sharma
- Kinna Sona | Watch Kunal Kemmu & Zoa Morani In Bhaag Johnny’s New Son
- Angry Indian Godesses – Catch This Interesting Trailer!
|Rs. 47.50 cr|
|Rs. 18.50 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 82.47 cr|
|Rs. 05.50 cr|