Salman Khan’s Magic Works For Ready
Sometimes film prices are governed by star power. At other times, they are governed by who the director is. In case of Salman Khan’s Ready, the success of the actor’s previous film, Dabangg, seems to be dominating over all else. For, in spite of being directed by Anees Bazmee, whose No Problem had bombed at the box-office, the worldwide theatrical rights of ‘Ready’ have been sold to Ponty Chaddha for an astronomical amount of Rs. 55 crore (Rs.550 million).
Not just that Salman’s father Salim Khan has picked up the C.P.-Berar, C.I. and Rajasthan rights of ‘Ready’ from Chaddha. What is more, Chaddha has also sold the Nizam rights of the film for Rs. 2.7 crore (Rs. 27 million) which is again an astronomical sum.
Clearly, the magic of Salman Khan is at play. Point to note is that after Chaddha acquired worldwide rights of ready, after he sold the C.P.-C.I. rights and after he struck the deal for Nizam, another Anees Bazmee film, Thank You, hit the theatres. ‘Thank You’ too, has not done too well at the box-office.
- Watch The Official Trailer Of Action – Packed ‘Captain America : Civ
- Watch : Emraan Hashmi & Esha Gupta’s Romanic Track ‘Main Rahoon
- Ranveer, Deepika & Priyanka Starrer ‘Bajirao Mastani’ Full Audi
- Concussion Official Trailer | Starring Will Smith
- Dilwale Motion Poster | Catch SRK, Kajol, Varun & Kriti In Their Rocking Av
|Rs. 02.00 cr|
|Rs. 05.00 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|
|Rs. 42.00 cr|