War Box Office Day 1: It has broken all major records in the history of Hindi cinema on day 1 by collecting 53.35 crore net. Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff’s War has created eight new records on its opening day.
The biggest action spectacle of Bollywood, starring two of the biggest action superstars in the history of Indian cinema, lived up to its massive pre-release hype as it collected 53.35 crores net all India (Hindi: 51.60 Crores and Tamil & Telugu – 1.75 Crores).
Here are the 8 new records created by War with its incredible opening day :
1. Biggest Opening in the history of Hindi cinema
2. Biggest Opening for Hrithik
3. Biggest Opening for Tiger
4. Biggest opening for director Siddharth Anand
5. Biggest all-time holiday Opening for a Hindi film
6. YRF’s Biggest All Time Opener
7. Biggest opening for an original film which is not a sequel or a spin-off
8. Biggest opening for a film releasing on Gandhi Jayanti
Produced by Yash Raj Films, War released in 4000 screens. The film is receiving unanimous love and appreciation from critics and audiences alike for delivering a never seen before action spectacle and a superb story with twists and turns that keeps audiences at the edge of their seats till the end.
The biggest action entertainer of India, War, sees Hrithik and Tiger waging a ferocious war against each other. The high-octane film that also stars Vaani Kapoor opposite Hrithik, sees the two superstars pitted in a massive showdown which has mesmerised audiences of all ages across India.