Looking For A Job In A Film Corporate?
QUALIFICATIONS YOU NEED TO POSSESS
This one comes from a keen observer of the corporate culture in the film industry
Q: Who is fit to join in a top post in a film corporate house? What should his qualifications be?
A: Only he can apply for a job which offers an annual pay packet of Rs. 50 lakh and above who:
- Is an MBA;
- Does not understand film business at all;
- Doesn’t know which centre comes in which circuit;
- Is confident that he will not pick up the business very fast;
- Can wear different ties every day, neatly knotted;
- Can prepare reports on excel sheets;
- Can send out e-mails at the drop of a hat;
- Believes in communicating with his colleagues only through e-mails even if his female or male colleagues are all seated next to him;
- Has the ability to not answer his cell phone when any caller calls for the first time or, better still, has the ability to never take calls and also never call back;
- Is always in meetings;
- Can all the time plan but is incapable of executing the plans;
- Can talk about Hindi films but only in English.
By Koimoi Team