Due to a short circuit in King Khan’s bungalow in Mumbai, a minor fire broke out last night at ‘Mannat’. Shah Rukh Khan tweeted on the social networking blog, “All safe on the house front. Thanx to all deptts concerned. ‘Now that the house is on fire let’s warm ourselves’ Didn’t seem viable though.”

Shah Rukh Khan snapped at 'Mannat'
Shah Rukh Khan snapped at ‘Mannat’

According to the Fire Brigade officials, the short circuit took place in a bathroom’s exhaust fan that set off the bungalow’s fire alarm. However, the fire was quickly brought under control as the security guards were alert enough to call up the fire brigade on time.

SRK and his wife Gauri Khan were present in their house when this minor accident took place.

Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here.

Check This Out