The actress’ appearance on Koffee With Karan became a butt of all jokes due to Sonam’s odd put-on accent and the unneeded phrases that she constantly used in course of the show. In fact, there is a new video of Sonam Kapoor going viral on social networking sites, which has been done hilariously!
A Koimoi reader, wrote to us a spoof on the actress which compiles for you a list of a “You-Know-What -I-Mean” replies for Sonam.
1. When Sonam Said: I know I’m smarter (than my father), so it’s all rubbish, you know what I mean?
Well I Would Say: Smarter Than Your Father? Wake Up & Smell the Coffee. You know what I mean?
2. When Sonam Said: Just bcoz you look like ordinary and you act loud doesn’t mean you’re a good actor. That’s like rubbish, you know what I mean?
Well I Would Say: Just bcoz you look terrific and have somehow managed to work with stalwart filmmakers doesn’t make you a good actor. That’s like rubbish, you know what I mean?
3. When Sonam Said: I’ve been considered as an icon at..(sic) in my 20s, when people like..after in their 40s, like, after they die are considered as icons, I think it’s amazing, you know what I mean?
Well I Would Say: You are supposed to be an actor, like people who act in films…not a fashion girl or a model, like who walk the ramp for designers. You should be praised for your acting skills like, people should say your films are amazing. You know what I mean?
4. When Sonam Said: If you’re not good looking, you’re considered a good actor, you know what I mean?
Well I Would Say : Vice Versa also stands true nay? You are so good looking and hence not considered a good actor. You know what I mean?
5. When Sonam Said: Loud acting is considered like…bol diya yaar, maine kar diya yaar…this is not acting, hello! You know what I mean?
Well I Would Say: Subtle Acting is not non-acting. Delivering flat lines, with no expressions isn’t called acting either, hullo! You know what I mean?
6. When Sonam Said: An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind was said by Robert De Niro, you know what I mean?
Well I Am Done With The Women! I Would Say: General Knowledge isn’t clearly amongst your favorite brands. Robert De Niro? Like, seriously?
Dear Sonam! We got what you mean, but we also sincerely hope you get what we mean. XOXO
Meanwhile, check out this amazing video here:
Wanna get famous? Want to share your analysis about a star or film? Koimoi.com invites you to write about your favourite films, stars or anything Bollywood! Check out more details here.