Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobaara!: 2nd Week Box Office Collections
Akshay Kumar’s Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobaara failed to live up to the expectations. The movie, that made a business of 54.25 crores in its opening week, struggled really hard to collect decent moolah at the Domestic Box Office in its 2nd Week.
This Milan Luthria directorial, which had a decent screen count of around 1000 screens, managed to rake in just 7.25 crores in its 2nd Week. The movie now stands at a domestic total of about 61.50 crores at the Box Office.
OUATIMD, was a huge disappointment in Overseas Box Office market as well. It collected around 11 crores in the International arena, which is not very impressive given Akki’s decent overseas fan following.
The movie has now started its 3rd Week journey at the Box Office and will run in approx 300-350 screens all over India. But with good new releases namely - Satyagraha and Madras Cafe and the 3 weeks old rom-com Chennai Express, the movie will find really hard to collect good numbers at the Domestic Box Office.
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here.
- All Is Well | Motion Poster | Ft. Abhishek Bachchan, Asin, Rishi Kapoor, Supriya
- Sooraj Dooba Hain Song | Roy | Unplugged | Amaal Mallik
- Naina Full Song | Unplugged | Amaal Mallik | Khoobsurat
- Masaan’s 2nd Official Trailer | Ft. Richa Chadha, Vicky Kaushal, Sanjay Mi
- Maari Official Trailer | Dhanush’s Stylized Rowdy Antics Rock
|Rs. 01.03 cr|
|Rs. 91.32 cr|
|Rs. 36.76 cr|
|Rs. 76.38 cr|
|Rs. 08.00 cr|