Chennai Express Now Accommodates OUATIMD At Box Office Screens
After the petty fiasco between YRF and Ajay Devgn due to the clash of two huge films – Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Son Of Sardaar, Bollywood decided to handle their professional differences with greater amicability. Now, when two biggest films of the year were slotted to release on the same date, producers of the films struck up a fair deal so that each film gets its ample screen space without having a tiff.
Chennai Express which has finished one week at the domestic box office now, made way to accommodate Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara beginning today. The film despite releasing on a holiday was allotted lesser screens which increased from today as OUATIMD released in over 2500 screens across the country whereas Chennai Express settled for approx 1600 screens only.
Chennai Express within its one week run at the box office earned for itself over 150 crores and now it is OUATIMD‘s chance to turn on their midas touch on the audiences! The film given its star value and prequel’s popularity will clearly earn in a higher range today as well over its opening weekend.
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here
- Watch The Official Trailer Of Action – Packed ‘Captain America : Civ
- Watch : Emraan Hashmi & Esha Gupta’s Romanic Track ‘Main Rahoon
- Ranveer, Deepika & Priyanka Starrer ‘Bajirao Mastani’ Full Audi
- Concussion Official Trailer | Starring Will Smith
- Dilwale Motion Poster | Catch SRK, Kajol, Varun & Kriti In Their Rocking Av
|Rs. 02.00 cr|
|Rs. 05.00 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|
|Rs. 42.00 cr|