Koimoi had previously revealed to you about Ekta Kapoor deciding to end Kasautii Zindagii Kay. However, gossip mill had it that Parth Samthaan had decided not to leave. It was further being said that KZK will get a new time slot with Saath Nibhana Saathiya enjoying the prime slot. Karan Patel has now reacted to it all and below is the scoop you need.
Our sources had previously revealed that the show indeed is ending. Everyone including Erica Fernandes and the rest of the cast has been informed about it well in advance. A latest development suggested that Parth has been convinced and the show will indeed continue. But now, it seems Ekta Kapoor has finally made her mind and decided to take KZK off-air in October.
A source close to Times Of India reveals the same as, “A few of the actors, including Erica and Parth, were informed about the same on Sunday, while the rest of the cast and crew will be told about the same in a day or two. Everyone was quite positive about Kasautii Zindagii Kay’s fate especially after the news of Parth Samthaan not quitting came out. He was also coming regularly on time to shoot with the other cast and in fact, most of the actors were rehearsing their scenes regularly. However, when on Sunday the news came to us, we all were in a state of shock.”
However, when Karan Patel was contacted, the actor had an altogether different version. The actor who recently began playing Mr. Bajaj in Kasautii Zindagii Kay said, “I actually have no idea about it. I have been given the call time for Monday and will be going there to shoot.”
Well, with too many versions, only time will tell what Ekta Kapoor has decided. All we are upset about currently is the fact that we may not get to witness Parth Samthaan & Erica Fernandes chemistry for a long time.