Sushant Singh Rajput case witnessed a big move last night. The late actor’s father filed a 6-page long FIR against girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. KK Singh accused the actress of abetting his son to commit suicide. Just not that, as many as 5 IPC sections are a part of the FIR.
The case was filed at Rajiv Nagar Police station in Patna. KK Singh mentioned that due to his old age, he will not be able to travel to Mumbai, and hence he lodged the FIR in Patna. Owing to the same, Patna Police has already arrived in Mumbai to look into the matter.
The FIR by Sushant Singh Rajput’s father has been lodged under Sections – 341 (Punishment for wrongful restraint), 342 (Wrongful confinement), 380 (Theft), 406 (Criminal breach of trust), 420 (Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property), 306 (Abetment of suicide), 506 (Criminal intimidation) and120B (Criminal conspiracy).
The six-page detailed FIR consists of these allegations on Rhea Chakraborty by Sushant Singh Rajput’s family:
1. Sushant lost a number of films ever since Rhea entered his life. KK Singh claims that Rhea did not allow him to sign films unless she got to play the lead heroine in the project.
2. Rhea Chakraborty replaced all of Sushant Singh Rajput’s staff with people she knew. She began controlling everything and restricted the late actor’s contact with his family.
3. She even changed his mobile number. Issued a new sim card in the name of Samial Miranda, Chakraborty’s close friend.
4. Rhea threatened Sushant of exposing all his mental illness documents. It happened when he wanted to leave the Industry and shift to COORG in Kerala. He even wanted to travel there to look for a suitable piece of land. And his ladylove was allegedly not okay with that. Hence, she threatened him.
5. As per the FIR, Rhea Chakraborty and her family members duped Sushant Singh Rajput. They even kept him confined and controlled him.
6. Rhea got Sushant shifted from his original house to a resort. She allegedly maintained that his house was haunted.
7. The Jalebi actress even gave the late actor overdose of medicines. However, she told the world that he has suffered from dengue. According to KK Singh, that was never the case.
8. Sushant Singh Rajput told his father on multiple occasions that he felt controlled. He even mentioned that Chakraborty and her associates even tried to send him to a mental asylum.
9. From bank statements collected by his father, 15 crores out of a total 17 crores has been transferred to accounts that do no concern Sushant.
10. The FIR even demands all of Rajput’s bank accounts, credit cards to be investigated. The purpose is to check the amount of money spent on Rhea Chakraborty and her close ones.
11. On June 8, Rhea left Sushant’s house. She took all the piece of evidence including jewellery, laptop, cards, and other important documents. She did this after the late actor got to know how much money has already been used from his bank accounts.
12. Rhea Chakraborty hired Disha Salian as his manager. However, after her death, Sushant was scared that Chakraborty would ‘implicate’ him in the case. He called her multiple times owing to the same, but she blocked his number.
13. The Jalebi actress also did not allow Sushant Singh Rajput to return back to Patna.
14. Rhea breached Sushant’s trust and abetted him to commit suicide.
15. Sushant Singh Rajput felt like a hostage and cheated, as per father KK Singh.
Rajput’s father has asked the police to investigate all of these matters and bring answers to his questions. He even questioned why his family members were not informed while his treatment was undergoing. No consent was either taken from them, as per the FIR.
What is your take on these latest developments? Share with us in the comments section below.