The whole world is shocked after the untimely and sudden demise of the evergreen actress Sridevi. The Hawa Hawai actress passed away in Dubai as she was there to attend a family function.

It’s already been three days but still, Sridevi’s mortal remains have not arrived in Mumbai. The investigation and process by the Dubai police is still on.

Sridevi’s Mom Co-Star Adnan Siddiqui: Boney Kapoor Was Crying Like A Baby, He Was Inconsolable
Sridevi’s Mom Co-Star Adnan Siddiqui: Boney Kapoor Was Crying Like A Baby, He Was Inconsolable

After this shocking news, Mid-Day has reported that Sridevi’s Mom co-star Adnan Siddiqui was one of the first few people to reach the Jumeirah Emirates Towers after the sudden death of the actress.

Speaking about the night, Siddiqui said Mid-Day, “I got a call from a journalist at around 11 pm asking if the news about Sridevi’s death was true. I immediately called up Boney [Kapoor] saab and rushed to him. I got to Jumeirah Emirates at around midnight. Initially, I was not allowed to go upstairs. At the time of the investigation, only Boney saab and Dubai officials were present. So, I waited in the lobby for about an hour.”

After the initial investigation was done, it was then Adnan was allowed to go upstairs and meet Boney. He said, “When everything was settled, Boney saab called me upstairs. He was there along with a family friend, his wife and a daughter. Boney saab was crying like a baby; he was inconsolable. I was with him until 5 am. He was under a lot of stress, so I advised him to rest, and then left.”

Sridevi and her husband Boney had connected well with Adnan during the shoot of Mom. The late actress was upset since Pakistani actors were banned after Uri attacks. So Sridevi invited her co-star for Mohit Marwah’s wedding in Ras Al-Khaimah. “When I landed in Dubai at 11 pm last week, I called up Boney saab and asked him if it made sense for me to come at that hour considering the function may have been over. He said, ‘Even if the function gets over, we will wait for you’. So I drove for two hours to Ras Al-Khaimah,” said Siddiqui.

“I can’t believe that I met her four days ago and now, she is no more.”

Check This Out