FashionFriYay: The moment someone says Hawa Hawaii, Sridevi’s name pops up in the head. The actress who stole millions of hearts with her acting and style and the one who not only inspired everybody with her work and nailed every style trend that she took up but also proved to be a true legend.
Yes, we lost a gem of Bollywood this week and even though she’s gone the film industry can never get enough of this loss. The way this southern actress has, over the years, acquired a poise and commanding figure on the red carpet, Today, we take a look back at her style quotient.
Let’s take a look at some of her best looks:
1. Sridevi chose an elaborate Manish Malhotra ensemble. She wore a black choli with golden sleeves that was teamed with an elaborate lehenga skirt with floral and brocade detailing, rounding it off with a black dupatta and white gold embroidery at the hem. Keeping her make-up simple and hair non-fussy and wavy, Sridevi let the outfit take the limelight. Well, don’t you think she looks way young than her age?
2. Sridevi wore this for one of the wedding functions at a recent wedding. She overshadowed everybody with her style while she donned a Manish Malhotra Label outfit. The white outfit with golden work looked like a dream. Her hair ties up in a ponytail matched the subtle makeup she wore. Doesn’t she look stunning?
Cotton is a symbol of elegance, class , tradition and heritage. #ManishMalhotralabel in 2018 is bound to redefine the beauty of this historical fabric which has woven its way to all our hearts over the years. The one and only stunning @sridevi.kapoor looks simply angelic in timeless #manishmalhotralabel Cotton Couture 2018. @mmalhotraworld #manishmalhotracouture #cottoncouture #2018 #elegant #heritage #timeless
3. Sridevi wore a gorgeous off-shoulder red jumpsuit from Falguni & Shane and everything about it was glamorous to the core. Whether the actress is wearing her traditional all-white Chandni look or something sultry and contemporary like this, she never fails to impress us with her oomph. The outfit was accessorized with a pair of strappy black high heels and contrasting emerald earrings. The hair was kept in loose curls and the pop of red lipstick complemented the red-hot jumpsuit insanely. Hot, isn’t it?
4. The veteran actor’s minimalist style was on point when she proved in this hand-crafted Matka sari from Sabyasachi. The checkered pattern on the blouse, which was offset nicely by the plain sleeve and the body of the sari embellished with golden booties. Well, that’s not all she accessorized with uncut diamond earrings from Sabyasachi Jewellery and a cocktail ring. Hair styled into an elegant chignon rounded off her look nicely.
5. With this one, Sridevi looked like a dream in this gold dress! She was so fit that she was getting younger with each passing second. Carrying off a fully embellished gown by Manish Malhotra, Sridevi proved it that she can wear anything and everything with sheer grace. The skin coloured gown had gold and dull gold embroidery on it. Adding a minimal touch to it, she wore a dark red lipstick with less make-up.