Krrish 3 Witnesses Bumper Day 1 Occupancy At The Box Office
Early trade buzz suggests a bumper opening for Krrish 3. The bizz report so far reflects a great occupancy for the morning shows in Delhi, U.P and Rajasthan. In multiplexes, the film recorded the year’s third best occupancy after Chennai Express and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. However, in single screens, the film scored for recording the best occupancy after Shah Rukh Khan’s Eid release Chennai Express.
Krrish 3 seems to be in full swing what with the film’s occupancy being in the range of 80% to 85% with many theaters seeing a packed 100%occupancy as well.
Krrish 3 that released today, short of the Diwali weekend opened in 4000 screens in the domestic market and nearly 600 screens in key circuits overseas. Trade reports from the G.C.C are also claiming a good occupancy for the film’s early shows in U.A.E and neighboring countries that have a high Indian population.
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here
- Hottie Katrina Kaif Scorches In Afghan Jalebi Song From Phantom
- Fantastic Four | Official Hindi Trailer
- Welcome Back’s 1st Song ‘Tutti Bole Wedding Di’ Released
- Ae Mere Humsafar From Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Revived In ‘All is Well’
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
|Rs. 272.25 cr|
|Rs. 95.76 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|