Jab Tak Hai Jaan vs Son of Sardaar – Screen Count
Big Bollywood release of the week Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Son of Sardaar had created enough buzz, before releasing, regarding its allotted screen space by the single screens as well as the multiplexes. In fact, the brawl had stretched to such an extent that the Ajay Devgn Ffilms had to file a case in the court against the Yash Raj Films for the same. However, it seems the issue doesn’t exist anymore.
According to latest reports, Viacom 18 and Eros were able to get around 2000 screens for Son of Sardaar, which is a huge number for any Bollywood Biggie. On the other hand, Jab Tak Hai Jaan got about 2,500 screens which is little more than Son of Sardaar.
Well, let’s wait and watch who’ll win the battle at the box office ultimately! Watch this space for more updates!
MKS tweets at @mksmukulsharma
- ABCD 2 Jukebox (Full Album) | Varun Dhawan – Shraddha Kapoor
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani’s 3rd Song ‘Hasi’ | Ft. Emraan, Vidya
- Mat Ja Re Song Video | Tanu Weds Manu Returns | Ft. Kangana Ranaut, R. Madhavan
- Miss Tanakpur Haazir Ho’s Official Trailer | Ft. Rahul Bagga, Hrishita Bha
- Masaan (Fly Away Solo) Official Trailer | Ft. Richa Chadda, Sanjay Mishra
|Rs. 22.27 cr|
|Rs. 65.22 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|
|Rs. 69.82 cr|