Vikram Bhatt’s Haunted – India’s First Stereoscopic 3D Film
Bhatt claims that the film is his ‘most expensive and ambitious project till date’.The movie is shot in 3D like Avatar and not converted to 3D from 2D. The director has roped in the 3D technicians and supports from Canada who has earlier worked in the 3D genre. 3DCC’s custom 3D camera systems were used exclusively during the production. The technical crew of ‘Haunted’ comprises of Brent Robinson (stereographer), Christan Jeams and Cassidey (D.I.T) Micheal Reuben Flax (DMT).
The story has been penned by Bhatt himself, and revolves around certain happenings in a house with a secret past and a haunted present. It uses the element of time travel; the story is set in the present but travels to the distant past.
The spooky saga stars Mithun Chakraborty’s son Mahakshay Chakraborty and newfind Tia Bajpai. If you didn’t know, Mithunda’s son has decided to relaunch himself as Mahakshay from his earlier name, Mimoh. After box-office disasters like Jimmy and The Murderer, Mahakshay must be hoping that ‘Haunted’ does the trick for him.
- Watch The Official Teaser Of Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer ‘Definition of F
- Shahid And Alia Get Sleepless Nights In The New Song From Shandaar; Neend Na Muj
- Watch Ranbir And Deepika’s ‘Matargashti’ In Tamasha’s Ne
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Audio Jukebox Out!
- Watch Deepika Padukone’s New Commercial With Dad Prakash Padukone
|Rs. 15.50 cr|
|Rs. 78.00 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 46.25 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|