Avengers: Infinity War Box Office Facts: It was in 2018 when all the Avengers & Thanos battled for the first time on the big screen. The film titled Avengers: Infinity War got a stupendous response at the box office thanks to the unparalleled craze around it worldwide.
From Iron Man to Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War had all the MCU superheroes fighting the mighty evil force Thanos. The film was a complete entertainer as it was filled with action, thrill, emotions, comedy and everything which the audience loves.
Directed by Russo Brothers, the film had Robert Downey Jr, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Benedict Cumberbatch, Chadwick Boseman, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth among others in lead. Have a look at some of the interesting box office facts about the film.
1) Avengers: Infinity War did a worldwide business of $2,048 million and $678.8 million in the US.
2) It is 5th highest-grossing film of all time globally and in the US too.
3) In the US, it crossed the lifetime business of Titanic which it couldn’t cross globally.
4) Upon its release, Avengers: Infinity War proved to be first MCU film to cross $2 billion. Needless to say, it proved top-grossing MCU film till that time.
5) The film was also a top-grossing movie of that year globally. However, it grabbed 2nd spot in the US as it couldn’t cross MCU’s another release Black Panther.
6) In India, the film did a business of 222.69 crores which was better than many local biggies. The film proved to be a top-grossing Hollywood film of all time in India. Right now it’s 2nd highest-grossing Hollywood film in India and is only behind Avengers: Endgame.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section.