Rahul V Dubey is a avid Koimoi reader and a Bollywood enthusiast. Passionate about the Bollywood box office business, he is a keen observer of the market trends for films. He analyzes this week’s release Guddu Ki Gun and estimates how the film will perform in the coming days.
Here’s a look at Kunal Kemmu starrer Guddu Ki Gun’s lifetime predictions :
Critics : 2 to 2.5 star.
– Enjoyable movie because of one liners and witty dialogues.
Plus point :
– Good viewers in India for its adult comedy.
– Kunal’s comic timings are very good.
– Music is okay.
– Has a good time for run.
Negative point :
– Less Logic
– No star power.
– Word of mouth publicity will work.
– It will connect 3.5 lac to 6 lac
Footfalls : 5 lac
Verdict : 6.5 to 7.5 crore.