Is Alia Bhatt a part of SS Rajamouli’s RRR or not? The movie also stars Jr. NTR & Ram Charan in the leading roles. There have been many rumours about the same and there’s nothing official about the same. But it seems there’s something coming from the sources close to the film.


Reports that are coming in right now suggest that Alia Bhatt is very much part of the film and she has a pivotal role to carry out. Post the Coronavirus Pandemic subsides, Alia Bhatt is supposed to join the sets of RRR from May.

Alia Bhatt STILL A Part Of SS Rajamouli's RRR, To Join The Shoot From May?
Alia Bhatt STILL A Part Of SS Rajamouli’s RRR, To Join The Shoot From May?

A source close to IB Times confirms, “Alia is working for RRR and she will be joining the sets of the film in the month of May. 75% of the film has been completed already and Alia plays a key role in the remaining 25%. The film is shaping up really well and makers are happy with it.”


SS Rajamouli has already given us a hint about what the story will be. He recently revealed, “This will be a fictional story on the lives of Alluri Sitarama Raju and Komaram Bheem. There are gaps in the lives of these legendary freedom fighters that we don’t know about. We don’t know what happened in their lives in these years. It is through this fictional story we’d like to show what could have happened in their lives and what would have happened if they met and bonded.”

It is said that the makers are eyeing on big numbers in the North India market too, as the director had already made his mark with the Baahubali franchise.

In order to reach out to an all-India market, Rajamouli has cast Bollywood stars Alia Bhatt and Ajay Devgn in RRR, along with Telugu stars NTR Jr. and Ram Charan. International actors Olivia Morris, Alison Doody and Ray Stevenson will also be seen in pivotal roles.

RRR is scheduled to release on January 8 next year in 10 Indian languages and is being said to be one of the most expensive films ever made in India.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!




Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Check This Out