Imran Khan, Deepika Padukone Back Again!
Producers Homi Adajania and Dinesh Vijan have signed Imran Khan and Deepika Padukone for their next. The film will be directed by Homi Adajania. Homi, who has been off the radar for quite a while now, made his debut in direction with the Saif Ali Khan starrer, Being Cyrus, in 2006. Since then he has written the dark comedy The Fakir Of Venice in 2007.
Imran and Deepika are already paired together as the on-off couple in Kunal Kohli’s production, Break Ke Baad. Is the Imran-Deepika jodi attractive to young directors? Because ‘Break Ke Baad’ is the directorial debut of Danish Aslam. The film is set to hit theatres on 26th November, 2010.
- Chaar Shanivaar Song Teaser | All Is Well | Get Ready To Shake Your Legs ‘
- Exclusive : Know All About Dharmendra’s Quirky Role In Second Hand Husband
- Ishq Karenge Song | Bangistan | Ft. Jacqueline Fernandez, Riteish Deshmukh, Pulk
- Neil Nitin Mukesh : Salman Khan Is So Larger Than Life But At The Same Time So S
- Calendar Girls’ Official Teaser Released; Is It Yet Another Cliched Bhanda
|Rs. 01.03 cr|
|Rs. 97.04 cr|
|Rs. 37.57 cr|
|Rs. 76.88 cr|
|Rs. 08.00 cr|