Saaho fever has gripped all across India, especially down South, ever since the news of Prabhas leading the film was revealed.

Advertisement

Fans these days leave no stone unturned to showcase their love for their favourite stars, as they are willing to take risks and to go any extent be it on social media or be it in real life, to prove how much they admire and support their favourite stars. But there are times when things go out of hands and end up in mishaps.

SAAHO: Prabhas Fan Loses Life To Electric Shock While Fixing The Film's Poster At A Theatre In Telangana
Saaho: Prabhas Fan Dies With Electric Shock While Fixing The Film’s Poster At A Theatre In Telangana

Now, just a day before the release of the Saaho, as per reports from Bollywood Life, an unfortunate incident took place yesterday in Mahbubnagar in Telangana, where a young die-hard Prabhas fan lost his life while erecting a poster of Saaho actor at a theatre. As the fan, who was on top of the theatre’s terrace while placing the poster accidentally came in contact with a live wire and got electrocuted, following which he fell from the building and lost his life on the spot.

Advertisement

Reports also state Prabhas who is busy with film’s promotion is yet to be informed about the unfortunate incident.

Talking about the film, Saaho has Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor opposite Prabhas in lead, along with Mahesh Manjrekar, Chunky Pandey, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Arun Vijay, Jackie Shroff and others in major roles.

The film is been helmed by Sujeeth and will hit big screens tomorrow in Telugu, Hindi, Tamil, and Malayalam.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Check This Out