This is your one stop shop for the latest happenings in the town. The buzz. The release plans. The launches. The works. Yes, this is serious business and we will bring to you the most reliable information at the weekend. Have a dekko.
– Though there have been rumours of all kinds floating around the Teaser unveiling of Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone starrer ‘Chennai Express’, there isn’t anything confirmed as yet
– Subhash Ghai has competition. His ‘Kaanchi’ would now see a clash with ‘Aman Ki Aasha’ [Ali Zafar, Yami Gautam] which is produced by Neeraj Pandey of ‘Special 26’ fame
– John Abraham is going ahead full steam with the shooting of ‘Madras Cafe’ which is also produced by him. He plans to bring the film on 30th August
– Wait is finally for Rajnikanth’s fans. His ‘Kochadaiyaan’, which would also be dubbed in Hindi, is aiming for an April release
– Vinnil Markan, director of ‘Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story’, is undeterred by it’s non-performance. He would be kick-starting a film set in 80s which would be based on a real life person from Eastern part of India
– Come 12th April and box office would witness clash of one film old Ayushmann Khurrana (Vicky Donor) and Vidyut Jamwal (Force) as their ‘Nautanki Saala’ and ‘Commando’ take on each other
Joginder Tuteja tweets @tutejajoginder