After the huge success of The Avengers in 2012, MCU released its 3rd Iron Man film with Robert Downey Jr. in lead. Directed by Shane Black, the 2013 film hit a sixer and proved to be huge for the makers.
After The Avengers, the value of MCU increased manifolds and the superheroes created a huge fan following for themselves. This was visible when Iron Man 3 hit the cinemas. The lifetime business of Iron Man 3 was much more when compared to Iron Man & Iron Man 2.
Let’s have a look at some interesting box office facts about Iron Man 3:
1) With a business of $409 million, Iron Man 3 was a top-grossing film of the USA in 2013.
2) It was 2nd highest-grossing film worldwide that year as it was only behind Frozen globally. The worldwide business of Iron Man 3 was $1.215 billion according to Box Office Mojo.
3) Iron Man 3 was first Iron Man film to cross $ 1 billion at the worldwide box office.
4) With a business of 50.50 crores in India, it is 25th highest-grossing Hollywood film of all time here.
5) Even after 7 years of its release, Iron Man 3 is among the Top 20 worldwide grossers of all time.
What are your thoughts on these facts? Let us know in the comment section.