Hollywood star Tom Cruise arrived in India from Japan to promote his upcoming film, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol that releases on December 16 in India.
Cruise and co-star Anil Kapoor visited the Taj Mahal at Agra.
Anil Kapoor and Vaicom 18 arranged for a special get-together of the Bollywood fraternity to mingle with the MI4 star in Mumbai on Saturday night. On Sunday, over 1,500 Tom Cruise fans and industry people attended a special screening of MI4, where Cruise and Kapoor spent hours on the red carpet interacting with fans. Tom Cruise obliged many fans by signing the posters of his forthcoming movie.
Bollywood stars made a beeline for Tom on the red carpet. The cast of Players – Sonam Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan and directors Abbas-Mustan were also present at the screening.
Highlights of Tom’s stay in Mumbai:
- Tom Cruise has requested for special arrangements at Hotel Taj at their Presidential Suite.
- He needed only organic things in room – whether its coffee beans, soaps or any usable items.
- He requested to set up a full fledged kitchen, gymnasium and make up room on the floor.
- Cruise’s chef, trainer, stylist and make-up person were travelling with him.
- Care was taken to maintain the temperature of entire floor, where Cruise stayed, at 23 degrees.