Sushant Singh Rajput Case: Forensic Department CONFESSES Of A Lapse, Went To The Crime Spot 2 Days Later!
Sushant Singh Rajput Case: Forensic Department CONFESSES Of A Lapse, Went To The Crime Spot 2 Days Later!

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case undergoes new developments each passing day. And everyone is hell-bent to ensure justice for Sushant. A recent development in the case might shock you as it has shocked us. Read on to know the full story.

Advertisement

Recently, the forensic team has admitted their lapse. According to a report, the team went to the site of crime 2 days later.

Advertisement

As per a report published earlier in Mid-Day, “Crucial finger swabs and nail clippings of Sushant Singh Rajput were not collected by the team of forensic surgeons during the actor’s autopsy on June 14 at Cooper Hospital after he allegedly hanged himself. Sources said these, and dust particles from the ceiling fan and on the cloth he used to hang himself, both could have helped rule out foul play.”

Now there is a new report by Bombaytimes which says that the forensic team who was responsible for Sushant Singh Rajput’s case has admitted that they went to the site of crime 2 days later. This news has been published by the portal on their social media page. Have a look.

The caption reads, “The forensic team, who was responsible for #SushantSinghRajputCase admits to lapses and says, “Went to the site of crime 2 days later”! Well, this is very shocking for everyone as no one has expected such carelessness on their part. Koimoi is trying to dig more on this at the moment and the moment we get something more substantial, we will inform you earliest. Stay tuned for more updates.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

Advertisement

Advertisement

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Check This Out