On Sunday evening, the hot-bod B-town star, Sonu Sood’s ultra-luxurious Audi Q7, was caught in flames on Western Express Highway in Bandra. A major misfortune was bypassed, and the actor is fine.
Sonu was tagging after in a different car and it was his friend Ajay Dhama, who was driving. He noticed the flames coming out of the bonnet and within seconds he stepped out of the car. Soonthe front of the car got engulfed in flames. Even 20 liters of water could not put out the fire and the car was engulfed in front of Sonu and his friend.
Soon after, Fire Brigade was called to take care of the situation. A huge crowd gathered around the scene. Police kept everything under control. A towing van, towed the seared car to the Police Station for further formalities.
Appalled by the episode, Sonu plans to seek explanations from Audi Officials, as it was a high-end automobile which is designed specifically with utmost care. Sonu’s Audi was a year old. And a vehicle like Audi Q7 catching fire by itself is a rare happening.
Highly saddened and shocked Sonu couldn’t just believe it all happened in front of him and is thankful to God that his friend could get out of the car ion time.
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here.