Bindass Sonakshi Sinha made her debut in Indian Idol Junior as a judge on a television reality show. Sonakshi has given us quite a range of looks, whether it is dresses of different silhouettes, separates, accessories or even hair.
Sona always makes news with her wardrobe choices & looks, but doesn’t seem to bother much with what people have to say. For the TV show, she has experimented with fitted dresses, floral patterns & silhouttes.While we love the fact that she is actually trying different things frequently, the effect is mixed. We let you pick ; which ones do you like the most?
1. This red Selvage dress with Fancypants Jewelry doesn’t work wonders for her figure, although he colour looks great.
2. This Geisha Designs & Raabta dress is something she pulled off with élan. The jewellery by Rahul Jewelry looks perfect too!
3. The Hemant & Nandita dress is overdone at all levels. The silhouette & floral pattern look out of date, and the cut, err, resembles nightwear! Although, the Amrapali Jewels accessories are simply gorgeous.
4. Though the Blue Madison separates is classy, its bit seen around a bit. But the colour looks spiffy on Sona!
5. This Clover Canyon Separates with a black blazer looks simply stunning. Sonakshi pulls off the ensemble smartly, and the combination is quite posh.