Koimoi’s Daily Dose With Chai: Want to know what’s up with Bollywood? Koimoi has got you covered with our daily roundup.
Take a look at what Bollywood Celebs are up to while you sip your tea! Sluuurrpp! From Rhea Kapoor’s cute Birthday Wishes to the young fan that came to greet Big B
1. Anil Kapoor wished his elder daughter Rhea Kapoor by writing a heartfelt message with an amazing photo.
Happy Birthday to the one person in this world with whom I can speak my truth without hesitation or apprehension! No matter what life throws at her, @rheakapoor handles it all with a grace & strength that is beyond her years. Your honesty, your fearlessness & your grit is an inspiration to everyone that knows and loves you, and I’m so proud to call you my daughter! Love you forever Beta! (PS: Even after all these years, I have not been able to forgive myself for arriving late at the time of your birth!)
2. Sonakshi Sinha was seen burning some calories in the gym! #KeepUpTheHardWorkSona
3. Bhumi Pednekar shared an adorable photo while she was ‘just hanging’ in London.
4. Kareena Kapoor Khan had her gym mode on! #KeepRollingLikeThis
5. A small fan passed through the crowd just to wave Big B on Sunday! #SoCute
T 2734 – This little one braved the Sunday crowds and came through the gates .. just for a wave .. ! so cute .. !?? pic.twitter.com/64X5Jt2lij
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) March 5, 2018
6. Sonam Kapoor wished her sister Rhea with the cutest picture! #Childhood
7. Bruna Abdullah posed as she was shooting for Pepsi!
8. Rakulpreet Instagrammed a photo from her latest photoshoot. She looked like a dream in the saree.
9. Rhea Kapoor posted a photo promoting Rheason while she and Sonam donned the new 80s collections.
10. Bipasha shared a cute family photo with Karan and his parents.