Koimoi’s Daily Dose With Chai: Want to know what’s up with Bollywood? Koimoi has got you covered with our daily roundup.
Take a look at what Bollywood Celebs are up to while you sip your tea! Sluuurrpp! Bollywood Celebrities Mourn For Sridevi’s Death.
1. The legend, Sridevi left us yesterday. The whole world is mourning for her. Here’s what Bollywood Celebs said on her demise.
Gone too soon… Growing up in the 80’s meant #Sridevi ji was a part of our lives… dancing to her songs “mere hathon mein nau nau choodiyan hain”, “na jaane kahan se aayi hain” to “bijli girane mein hoon aayi” and so many more… her powerful performance in Sadma in particular had an indelible impact on me… Lamhe, Chaalbaaz, Mr.India, Chandni… one doesn’t have to watch these films to remember her performances, you can just see her in all those films… her eyes flashing their light… Years later when I finally got to meet her I discovered how quiet and shy she was… How she transformed on screen! She will live on in her extraordinary body of work and in the hearts of all her fans including mine. #Legend
I danced to hawa Hawaii when I was in school…..I have seen every film of hers multiple times….I met her with shaking hands and feet on the sets of my fathers film GUMRAH….and felt I had arrived when she called me for the first time …..every time I met her I had a star struck moment and a fan boy vibe….I don’t think I can believe it…perhaps I don’t think I want to believe that she is no more… she is a huge reason I love the movies….I feel like Indian cinema just lost its smile….the heavens are fortunate they just inherited a gift of life…..heartbroken…..
2. Diana Penty posed with co-star John Abraham while she was promoting Parmanu.
3. Anurag Kashyap shared few stills from the sets of Manmarziyaan.
4. Kareena Kapoor Khan announced as the new brand endorsement of Rasna.
5. Ayan Mukerji and Anaita Adajania look cute in this picture from the sets of Brahmastra.