In our last article, we spilled the beans on all those who marked their presence at the 2018 Edition of HT India’s Most Stylish Awards.
But are you curious to know who all won awards at the ceremony last night? You are at the right place on right time then, we have got it covered here for you.
1. Deepika Padukone was awarded India’s Most Stylish (female) award by Imtiaz Ali, her director from the movie Tamasha.
2. Jeep Style Badge Of Honour was awarded to none other than Akshay Kumar.
3. Sonam Kapoor received the Global Style Icon award and laid stress on the fact that being comfortable in one’s own skin is the secret to being stylish in her speech after receiving the award.
4. While Aishwarya Rai Bachchan won the award for Timeless Style Diva (female).
5. Anand L Rai and Prerna Arora honoured Shahid Kapoor with India’s Most Stylish (male) award.
6. Shiamak Davar handed over the award for Rising Star Of Style to Taapsee Pannu.
7. The Most Stylish Couple award was given to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput.
8. Varun Dhawan won the Most Stylish Youth Icon (male) award last night at the ceremony.
9. Most Stylish Youth Icon (female) award went to Kriti Sanon.
10. Zeenat Aman gave away the award to Amitabh Bachchan for being the Superstar Of Style.
11. Ayushmann Khurrana bagged the Breaking The Mould (male) award last night.
The complete list of winners is here. Have a look!
Style Legend (Male) award: Sanjay Dutt
Style Legend (Female) award: Sridevi
Jeep Style Badge of Honour: Akshay Kumar
Hall of Fame (female) award: Rekha
Hall of Fame (male) award: Kamal Haasan
Breaking the Mould (female) Award: Sonakshi Sinha
Breaking the mould (male) award: Ayushmann Khurana
Timeless Style Diva (female) award: Aishwarya Rai
HT Reader’s Choice Style Icon: Farhan Akhtar
Global Style Icon award: Sonam Kapoor
India’s Most Stylish (female) award: Deepika Padukone
Superstar of Style award: Amitabh Bachchan
Style Gamechanger (female) award: Parineeti Chopra
Most Stylish Youth Icon (female) award: Kriti Sanon
Most Stylish Youth Icon (male) award: Varun Dhawan
India’s Most Stylish (male): Shahid Kapoor
Most Stylish Author award: Shilpa Shetty
Most Stylish Couple award: Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput
Rising Star of Style award: Taapsee Pannu
Most Stylish Sports Star award: Sunil Chhetri
Most Stylish Businessperson award: Sanjiv Goenka
Most Stylish TV personality (female): Hina Khan
Most Stylish TV personality (male) award: Ronit Roy