Shahid : 1st Tuesday Box Office Collections
A film of rare taste, Hansal Mehta’s Shahid is doing stable business at the box office. It won’t be erroneous to mention that such strong films have less public acceptability. Being a volatile subject, based on the life of controversial lawyer Shahid Azmi, the film till its 1st Tuesday has managed to collect 2.65 crores at the domestic box office.
With most critics giving a film a thumbs up, it is Rajkumar Yadav’s brilliant acting that deserves a special mention while appreciating it. The film has been faring consistently in the multiplexes while there are barely any takers for it in the single screens. A film of exemplary taste, it can be expected to hold on well at the multiplexes for sometime now.
- ABCD 2 Jukebox (Full Album) | Varun Dhawan – Shraddha Kapoor
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani’s 3rd Song ‘Hasi’ | Ft. Emraan, Vidya
- Mat Ja Re Song Video | Tanu Weds Manu Returns | Ft. Kangana Ranaut, R. Madhavan
- Miss Tanakpur Haazir Ho’s Official Trailer | Ft. Rahul Bagga, Hrishita Bha
- Masaan (Fly Away Solo) Official Trailer | Ft. Richa Chadda, Sanjay Mishra
|Rs. 22.27 cr|
|Rs. 65.22 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|
|Rs. 69.82 cr|